Monday, January 17, 2011

WELCOME BACK!

Hey everybody!
Time to usher in the new year. Ok... maybe a little late for that. XD
No worries! I like to take my time. :)
@ Josephine : Um.. can I post something other than a comic? :) I'll still post pictures. :)

Now.... *drumroll* FAIRY TAIL! My latest facination. I have this disease, I tend to be addicted to new stuff. Like when Vampire Diaries was new, I was gaga over that. And when Glee was new, INSANE! Now Fairy Tail. I really need a cure. XD


Fairy Tail is an anime about a girl named Lucy Heartfillia and adventures when she joins a guild and meets her new friends.

Lucy Heartfillia, my favourite character who is the most awesome. :)


Natsu, the fire dragon-slayer. Eh... he's ok. XD


Gray Fullbuster. Need I say more? :D

Erza Scarlet, freakin' strong and 100% awesome.

So, I think that after you see the pictures, you will agree with me that LUCY + GRAY = FOREVER! :D

They're awesome together, I mean, awesome and awesome is totally awesome right?! :D

LA

1 comment:

  1. Aww, come on. Not even one cartoon drawn by you? I love your drawings.

    ~goes down onto knees. Pretty please? :)

    ReplyDelete