Monday, January 24, 2011

H-U-M-I-L-I-A-T-I-O-N

Listening to 'Untouched' by The Veronicas. :)
While doing my homework. :(

That was a HORRIBLE combination. =/
I can't believe the amount of homework the teachers are giving nowadays! It's insanity! I though slavery was abolished a long time ago! D:
Anywayssssss..... I'm looking for a distraction so here I am! :D

Oh yeah.... we had a debate today, it was cool. :)
And after school, I had another debate about human cloning. I felt like a complete I-D-I-O-T. Yes. I was there standing like a complete dolt TRYING to make rebuttals to the other seniors. I could feel the humiliating stare of EVERYONE in the class room as I tried and failed to prove a point. Then I just gave up and sat down. I was/am mortified.
LA you dummy!

Seriously.... I cannot look anyone in the eye after this. Ok, complete lie I just told. XD
LA

1 comment:

  1. Aww, come on. They were SENIORS! That's why they are "better", coz they are OLDER.

    ReplyDelete