Monday, January 17, 2011

This is the first post of the year 2011! And it's made by ME!!!
So, I'm going to write about the worst thing ever- PROJECTS.

We have:

#History iMovie- Superstitions.
#History Chart- Could be like a calendar with 13 pages, the last page being about the superstition that Friday the thirteenth is an unlucky day.
#History Scale Model- A cauldron with a scene with witches in it.
#Maths Research Paper- Money.
#Maths iMovie- Money.
#Geography iMovie- Weather forecast news.

And many more!!! Mwahahahaha.....

Just kidding. I don't like talking about gloomy things like that. Too stressful. So the subject of this post will be...

*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*

Deviantart.com! All the stuff on it is so AWESOME! I love most of them. These are a few of my faves...

This is "Ghost Opera" by intano.

"Smile for the camera" by bri-chan.

This is just a little bit of what you can find on Deviantart.com. I kinda envy the artists who post their work on this site. So pretty work! ~slowly turning into a green monster.

We should learn stuff like that in ICT class. How to use Adobe apps... To create cute comics, pictures, et cetera. I wanted to download the "Comics Life" app but it's not free. It's cool. I think Natasha-Lee has it. Ugh, I don't really like learning about networks, hardware, software..... ~yawns.


The above is one of the comics I drew, scanned into the computer and Photoshopped. It's kinda lame. I call it "The Invinsible Lunchbox". The cartoon doesn't really make sense. Ah well, it was just a random doodle to begin with anyways. So, who has some nice cartoons to share? I'm waiting... I don't care if you have to draw one or whatever. @Annie and Amanda: Just post a nice little cartoon. It can't be as bad as mine.

P.S. Why does it feel like I'm advertising Deviantart.com? Well, I'm NOT! This is just a random post about my current interest. Or should I blog about Johnny Weir? :(

~Josephine~

No comments:

Post a Comment